- Relationship directly with your co-portfolio managers rather than a client service officer.
- Hallmarks of integrity, discretion and personal service.
- New Century Investment Management, Incorporated claims compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®).
- New Century Investment Management, Incorporated has been independently verified for the periods July 1, 1998 through September 30, 2016. Verification assesses whether (1) the firm has complied with all the composite construction requirements for the GIPS standards on a firm-wide basis and (2) the firm’s policies and procedures are designed to calculate and present performance in compliance with the GIPS standards. Program composites have been examined for the periods set forth with respect to each strategy. The verification and performance examination reports are available upon request.
- In business since 1994, at current location since 1996.
- Officers and family have substantial investments in our management programs.
- Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, P.C. independent legal counsel.
- Ashland Partners & Company LLP GIPS verifiers.
- Assets are held by brokerage firms or banks of the client’s choice.
- Client and professional references available.
- Our information is generally available in the major national money manager survey databases such as CRA RogersCasey EQuest, Informais, Money Manager Review, Morningstar® (Separate Account Product), Broadridge© Marketplace, eVestment Alliance and the European database CAMRADATA.
- Internally-developed written mandatory compliance procedures.
- Historical Performance
- 20 plus years of performance.
- No style drift.
- Exceptional Capabilities - advanced quantitative models successfully augment our classical fundamental asset management expertise.
- Emerging Manager Status - combined with the infrastructure of a well-established firm. Demonstrated compliance with emerging manager program restrictions and reporting requirements. 51% of the business is owned by a female officer.
CORPORATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
New Century is an Emerging Manager with proven infrastructure, experienced personnel, and a demonstrated track record meeting emerging manager program compliance and reporting requirements. The firm offers a single investment strategy, a top-down/bottom-up Growth at a Reasonable Price (“GARP”) process featuring an estimate revision based multi-factor model with a fundamental overlay that has been in continuous operation since 1995. This system is available in two products using the same methods, research base and team.
The tax efficient Growth Program uses the S&P500™ as primary benchmark and sets sector weightings accordingly. The Institutional Large Cap Growth Program (“ILCG”) is benchmarked solely against the Russell 1000® Growth Index, sets sector weightings relative to that benchmark, includes customary institutional restrictions and Socially Responsible Investing, and is managed on a homogenous basis.
“Past performance is not indicative of future results.”